Friday, April 3, 2009

Darkened Phoenix

She moves like the swan

In the lake above me

I watch as my world darkens

The chill of the black surrounds me

I feel the clamminess on my skin

It is like floating to space

So wonderful yet enclosing

Back to earth I feel it leave

Deaths black hands follow me

Something, keeps him at bay

Waiting at the peir

On his deep crimson cigar boat

A simple message floats by

Breath, life, love

Breath, life, love

Breath, life, love

Silence

The blackness closes

I feel it close in again

This is what I see

Darkness, darkness

Death cackles, he grasps

And clutches my chilled beating heart

This is my life now, this is all I am

This is the darkness

I am the darkness

I stretch out my hands

And encompass the world

One spot, one stand

I walk as a creature

The monster in the night

I walk forth, see a black box

And stop, a mirror

But now all there is, is black

“Bam” an explosion

Power surges forth

But I cleans me

But it clears me

I feel the power

It flows through me

But I cannot grasp

The power flows

Flowing with the swan

But it stays, waits

And extends its hand

Pure light, an entity

A ghost of memories that came

Crouches like a tiger

Sooths as a mother

Back to life

Death fights for

HIS prize, he holds on like

A spoiled child to candy

Death combs the world

Locking me in, trapping me

A treat to his everlasting web

Bringing the black widows kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment